Sundays Starting In January- New Sermon Series
"Best Year Ever"
You don't want to miss this series, using God's word, to teach us how to make this year the best year yet! Join us each Sunday! We'd love to see you visit with us at our 8am or 10:30am services!
Discover Pleasant Grove
If you are new to Pleasant Grove, or if you're just interested in knowing what we are all about, this class is for you! Join us on January 24th from 3-5pm as we dive into all the things that make us "Pleasant Grove". You won't want to miss it!
To register for this class, click HERE!
Wednesday Night Bible Studies Resuming on January 20th!
Get signed up HERE today!
Schedule modifications for 2020
Currently there are no small groups meeting in person at our church. This includes nurseries, children, youth, and adult Sunday Schools. 8:00 and 10:30 are the only in-person gathering times currently offered for our church. Sunday Schools and small groups are meeting virtually on line. Connect with us to join a Sunday School zoom group.
Making this a safe place:
- Offering two Sunday worship services at 8:00 and 10:30.
- We recommend that our senior members attend our early service as it traditionally has more open seating.
- Limiting seating capacity to 33%. (215 per service) Family units will be seated on the ends of rows, using every other row.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All persons are asked to wear a mask as they move about our facility. Once seated, masks may be removed.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
- Our services will be a touchless experience and all areas will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- Offering may be given at the exits when dismissed.
- Sunday School and other small groups are all online for the remaining of 2020.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
How you can help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on our Facebook or YouTube pages.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and will have one available for you if needed.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6 ft. between household units and work to minimize congregating in the lobby and sanctuary.